DR. S.C. Sinha
|Qualification||:||MD, DM Cardiology|
FACC- Fellow of American College of Cardiology
FSCAI – Fellow of Society of cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
|Designation||:||Consultant Interventional Cardiologist|
Dr. Sinha believes that there is no greater opportunity, responsibility, or obligation than being a physician. He is a dedicated interventional cardiologist and believes that technical skill, scientific knowledge, and human understanding are the cornerstones of effective patient care. Dr. Sinha also seeks to see the whole patient and is able to look beyond symptoms and disorders to take into account the emotional aspects of the patient's well-being. For patients who are fearful and anxious, he seeks to provide them with hope, relief, and reassurance.
- Dr.Sinha, In a career spanning over 17 years has treated over 30,000 patients.
- Has performed over 18,000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including complex coronary interventions.
- Several Publications to the credit of DR.Sinha.S.C
- Principal Investigator for over 10 Clinical Trials
- He has been invited to a number of National and International Conferences as faculty.
Area of Work
- Adult & Paediatric Interventional Cardiology
- Heart failure devices, Pacemakers
- Carotid Interventions
Area of Intrest
- Preventive Health
- Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Failure
- Acute coronary syndrome