Visiting hours and rules vary from department to department. All visitors must follow the specified rules and regulations of visit. A Visitor's Card will be given to each visitor which must be produced when required. Visitors must meet patients only during visiting hours and must not exceed the limit of time specified. This is to ensure the well being of our patients.
- The hospital visiting hours - Evening-5.00 pm to 7.00pm
- The ICU visiting hours - 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Visiting Hours on Sunday's and public Holidays-10.00 am to 1.00pm
- You are requested to collect the Visitors and Attendents pass from the reception.
- Only one visitor pass is issued per patient.
- A reliever pass can be collected from the front office desk at the time of admission procedure.
- Only one visitor is allowed to visit the ICU.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed into patients
Consultation Time:9am to 8 pm
Queen's NRI Hospital provides a variety of facilities to its inpatient. We have a variety of a/c and non a/c rooms. Rooms are clean and hygienic and our maintenance staff ensures the neatness of all rooms and wards.
- Deluxe A/c and Non A/c rooms
- Super deluxe A/c rooms
- General Ward
All rooms are self contained with attached bathrooms. Patients may avail the services of two attendants are available at all times.
Queen's NRI Hospital offers extensive patient and visitor parking facilities, which are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are conveniently located adjacent to the hospital.
Useful Phone Numbers:
- Direct Number (PRO) : 0891-2827777
- Tel. Hosp : 0891-2535063
- Information : 0891-2827777
For Road Traffic Accidents: