YOGA RAJA .D (Medical Physicist)
|Qualification||:||M.Sc. MEDICAL PHYSICS BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE|
Certified as Radiological Safety Officer
(Level –III, Medical Applications)
Conducted by: Radiological Protection & Advisory Division (RP&AD, BARC, Mumbai)
B.Sc. PHYSICS SHRI NEHRU MAHA VIDYALAYA COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE, COIMBATORE
|Designation||:||MEDICAL PHYSICIST & RADIATION SAFETY OFFICER|
- Currently Working With Queens NRI Hospital as Medical Physicist & Radiation Safety Officer Since October 2010 To Till Date.
- Worked as Medical Physicist at NAVODAYA CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER, BHOPAL September 2010 to November 2011
PROJECTS & PUBLICATIONS
- To Compare the Efficacy of Coronal and Sagittal Dose Planes of 2D Detector Array in the Patient Specific Pre-treatment Quality Assurance of Intensity Modulated and Volumetric Modulated Radiotherapy treatment Plans, March 2016, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Study of Saturation Characteristics of the Ionization Chambers exposed to High Energy Photon Beams used for Radiotherapy, March 2016, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
CONFERENCES ATTENDED :
- AROICON TN&PY, Chapter 2009, GKNM Hospital, Coimbatore, TamilNadu.
- AMPICON 2008, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- AMPICON 2009 TN&PY Chapter, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Make : VarianModel : Clinac –iX
Make : Varian; Model: Gammamed Plus (Brachyvision)
Treatment Planning System
Make: Varian; Model: Eclipse (Version: 10)
Radiation Field Analyzer
Make: Sun Nuclear Corporation; Model: 3D- Scanner
Portal Dosimetry, Map-check