Department of Radiology
Queen’s NRI Hospital offers a range of radiological services from Conventional X-Rays to state of the art Digital X-Ray, CT and whole body MRI, all under one roof. We ensure that the tests / Investigations are done to individual satisfaction in a highly professional ambience.
- 3D Ultra Sound
- Digital X-ray
MRI Of Brain, Whole spine, Joints, Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis, Whole body. MR Angiogram of any part of the body. MR venogram, MR Urogram, MRCP.
16 Slice Voloume CT:
CT scan of Brain, Spine, Joints Orbits, PNS, Head, Neck, Thorax, Abdomen, Limbs, CT-Angiogram, CT-Venogram, CT- guided Biopsy procedures and Dental CT.
Sonography (Ultra Sound):
- Abdomen & Pelvis
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Small Parts – thyroid, salivary glands, breast, scrotum
- Doppler – arterial & venous –Whole Body
Ultrasound guided intevertions like FNAC, Biopsy, Pig tail drainage etc.
Doppler study of Carotids, Neck Vessels, Upper and lower limb vessels, IVC and Abdominal- Vessels and evaluation of DVT and Venous system.
- State of the art Dexa scan with bone mineral estimation of whole body.
- Whole body fat content evaluation.
Mammography:Early detection of Breast Cancer
Digital X-Ray:State of the Art Digital X-Ray for very fast turn around time, low noice and crystal clear picture quality.
- Computed Radiography for bed side radiographs.
- Contrast studies like IVP, RGU, MCG, Barium studies, t-tube cholangiograms.